With halal meals, great service and impeccable views, you will not be disappointed.
Or stay on the cheap at Green Elephant Backpackers in my Fav neighbourhood http://www.greenelephant.co.za/
- Have brunch at Orgins http://originroasting.co.za/v3/
They have fresh farm raised produce and everything served is mouth-watering fresh and organic
- Hop on a scenic train ride (buy a 3rd class ticket which is way cheaper than 1st class and no real difference) Take the train all the way to Simons Town and back to fully enjoy the costal scenic views. You can get off at Muizenberg on your way back where you can see surfers working the magical waves. Give Surfing a try here http://www.garysurf.com/ or http://surfshack.biz/
- Have Lucky fish and chips for lunch at Muizenberg
- Rent an automatic car on the cheap at Around about cars http://www.aroundaboutcars.com/ (no international license necessary Max $35 cad day) and visit the jaw dropping Chapmans Peak Drive
- Explore the touristy V & A Waterfront and buy travel gifts
- Visit the outdoor markets at Greenmarket Square and Try a South African/Kulsum’s fav bunny chow at http://www.easternfoodbazaar.co.za/
- Order a Flautah at the best Halal meat serving Mexican restaurant, Panchos located in Observatory (127 Lower Main Road Cape Town, Western Cape 7925, Call for Reservations+27 21 447 4854)
- Catch the night city view hanging out on the steps of Jameson Hall, University of Cape Town (Jameson Hall, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa)
- Take the cable car up to Table Mountain and Go abseiling. You can book your expedition here https://abseilafrica.co.za ( Do keep in mind to dress appropriately and bring a water bottle as there is a 45 min hike up back to the mountain once you abseil)
- Explore the colourful houses in Bo Kaap and up your Instagram game!
- Swim with Penguins at Boulders Beach